Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The comprehensive program that will lead you from beginner to Spanish mastery one step at a time
Based on the idea that the quickest route to learning Spanish is through a solid grounding in grammar basics, Complete Spanish Step-by-Step combines two bestselling guides in one. Easy Spanish Step-by-Step and Advanced Spanish Step-by-Step. From the very beginning, you are introduced to the most essential structures--allowing you to communicate in Spanish almost immediately. Then, through a series of interconnected "steps," you will progress in logical way to more common concepts that govern how Spanish is spoken and written.
Along the way, you are introduced to hundreds of carefully selected verbs and vocabulary words presented on the basis of how often they are used in everyday Spanish. You will then progress to more advanced topics needed for Spanish proficiency, including the use of the preterit and imperfect tenses, commands, the present and past subjunctive, idioms, and more.
Guaranteed to get you quickly up and running with the knowledge and skills you need to communicate proficiently in Spanish, Complete Spanish Step-by-Step features:
- A unique "building-block" approach to mastering essential grammar, verbs, and vocabulary
- Down-to-earth explanations of important rules and concepts
- More than 300 verbs and hundreds of key terms introduced on the basis of frequency
- More than 250 exercises to test what you're learned and measure progress
- Engaging readings that help you hone your skills in everyday contexts
- Audio recordings of every reading, via app and online, to build your listening comprehension
About the Author
Barbara Bregstein is a Spanish professor with more than thirty years' experience teaching at colleges in the New York City area.
You are hereBack to top
Complete Spanish Step-By-Step (Paperback)